Bamboo velour fabric bands used to wipe sniffles, sweat and drool. They are soft, elastic and attach to a person’s wrist with hook and loop closures. Machine washable.
- Sniffle Buddies attaches to a person’s wrist with a hook and loop closure. This may help children who are blind or visually impaired to always have it on hand to use and not have to locate a tissue.
- The soft material is on both sides of the Sniffle Buddies, so it is soft on a child’s face and on his wrist.
- The material used is made from bamboo fabric that absorbs and wicks away moisture. This may help children who have sensitive skin.
- Children who have physical delays may have low muscle tone. This may make them drool. This is a discreet way to be independent and hands free in wiping their mouths.
- The Sniffle Buddies attaches to a child’s arm. When he moves, the Sniffle Buddies moves. This helps children use their direct movement to target an itchy nose or drool, rather than add another component to grasp, hold, aim and wipe.
- Sniffle Buddies are easy to use and do not bring negative attention to people who have disabilities. They look like wide fabric scrunchies that many people wear in their hair and often slip onto their wrists.
- Sniffle Buddies is a discreet way for kids to be independent and hands free in wiping noses and mouths.
- Sniffle Buddies attaches to a person’s wrist and serves as a physical reminder to wipe his/her nose or mouth.
Developmental Processes Promoted
- Approximate Price:
- Age Range:
- Levels of Play:
- One Level
- Machine Wash
AblePlay Great Find!