E-Z Grip Junior
The E-Z Grip Junior’s rubber outer web provides kids with an easy-to-grasp surface along with high-bounce performance for tons of fun. The E-Z Grip Junior limits frustrations when playing catch with friends as it is lightweight and easy to catch. The smaller size of the E-Z Grip Junior makes it more conducive to hands of all sizes—big and small. The ball is tough and waterproof for active play and bounce on any surface, including grass, sand and water!
- Motor planning and sequencing steps to complete a task are incorporated into play—grasp the ball, find balance, and throw.
- Hand transferring and bilateral coordination can take place as kids manipulate the E-Z Grip™ Ball between their hands during play.
- Because it is easy-to-grip, E-Z Grip™ Ball is ideal for children to develop hand strength and dexterity.
- As children go from catching the ball to throwing it, the motion can be used for engaging and crossing their midlines.
- The versatility of ways to propel the ball—overarm, sidearm, underarm, kicked, punted, and more—the ball can be used to engage different parts of the body.
- Knock down other toys and play products from around the house with the E-Z Grip™ Ball like in a game of bowling.
- Use the E-Z Grip™ Ball and another ball of a different size (smaller or bigger) to bounce back and forth simultaneously with a caregiver or peer.
- Try and pick up the E-Z Grip™ Ball without hands. Use elbows, feet, etc. and drop them in a container.
- Problem solving skills are used as children learn how to throw the balls and make them bounce on various surfaces and angles.
- Object permanence is taught as children learn that even when the E-Z Grip™ Ball roll or flies out of sight, it is still there.
- The E-Z Grip™ Ball teaches cause and effect through observations such as kicking or hitting the ball causes it to move forward.
- Play catch back and forth with the E-Z Grip™ Ball. Choose a category like “cereals” and with each catch, name a cereal without any repetition.
- Count the number of times you can bounce the E-Z Grip™ Ball in a row.
- With the E-Z Grip™ Ball’s spherical shape, it allows unlimited open-ended opportunities for pretend play as children use their imaginations to transform the ball into anything playtime requires.
- The E-Z Grip Ball™ allows for independent play, but when the child desires is an ideal tool to promote social play with a friend by bouncing, throwing, rolling, kicking, etc.
- Active play is promoted with the E-Z Grip™ Ball which may have a calming effect on children, making the ball an ideal tool for children to be able to self-regulate during play.
- Play music while passing the E-Z Grip™ Ball around. When the music stops whoever is holding the ball does a silly dance!
- Go outside for this game! Bounce the ball up as high as you can and before it lands see how many exercises you can do. For example, jumping jacks.
- Name the E-Z Grip™ Ball with a friend!