With familiar toys like bears, bunnies and cars, these soft fidget toys are a multisensory experience for kids to play, cuddle and develop important skills in early childhood. The Rumple Buddies line of products are filled with a stuffing that softly crinkles to capture baby’s attention. They are made from soft and textured Minky material, have no button eyes or noses to be pulled off, and the smaller size is perfect for little hands to grip. Rumple Buddies are flat making the toy easy for little hands to grasp and fit into any bag for on-the-go play.
- The open ended nature of play with Rumple Buddies promotes imagination as a child creates a narrative and personality for the toy.
- Interacting with a fidget like Rumple Buddies can aid in prolonging activities. This type of play can support focus and attention for learning in the classroom, doing homework or sitting at the dinner table during a meal.
- The crinkle material engages children, encourages purposeful finger movements and assists children in learning the concept of cause and effect.
- Caregiver can cut out differently shaped mustaches, eyebrows and other facial features out of felt to have the child place on Kitty Rumples.
- Manners and social etiquettes can be practiced through a pretend play tea party or lunch with Kitty Rumples and the rest of the Rumple Buddies.
- Caregiver can provide the child with weather scenarios and she can dress Kitty Rumples according to the outside elements using baby clothes, doll clothes, etc.
- Red, white and black are the first colors young children are able to visually process. The bold and high contrast colors of Rumple Buddies can encourage visual tracking and attention in early childhood.
- Rumple Buddies creates an auditory response and provides sensory stimulation for the child because of the crinkling sound when played with.
- The Minky plush and the raised texture on the Rumple Buddies allows children to experience the sense of touch and allow them to conceptualize tactile differentiation.
- Try and pick up the Kitty Rumples with your feet to create a tickling sensation on the toes.
- Incorporate Kitty Rumples into a sensory table of dried ingredients like rice or beans.
- Caregivers can help a child create their own sensory plush to stuff and customize.
- The soft yet textured surface of Rumple Buddies heightens the sense of touch and promotes fine motor skill development as kids explore different grasps to hold the plush.
- The softness of the Rumple Buddies helps a child be successful in grasping. The material contours to a child’s grasp.
- Rumple Buddies promote bilateral coordination and hand-eye coordination as children use both sides of their body together to play.
- Play freeze dance, having the dolls dance with the child to the music and then stopping when the music stops.
- Use the dolls as a companion to take to the park. Slide the slide with Kitty Rumples and swing on the swings together.
- Children can create clothes for the Kitty Rumples as a fun crafting project using cloth and/or paper.